Exactly how Daimler is hedging its investment in Tesla Motors is not being revealed, but since the electric vehicle company's stock has been roller-coasting all around the place this year, we're not too surprised that some sort of stabilization methods have been put in place. The TSLA stock went on a big drop from its $193 high (all the way down to $121.58, but has since begun climbing again to around $144) since news of independent and isolated fires in Tesla Model S EVs were reported earlier t
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!