Exactly how Daimler is hedging its investment in Tesla Motors is not being revealed, but since the electric vehicle company's stock has been roller-coasting all around the place this year, we're not too surprised that some sort of stabilization methods have been put in place. The TSLA stock went on a big drop from its $193 high (all the way down to $121.58, but has since begun climbing again to around $144) since news of independent and isolated fires in Tesla Model S EVs were reported earlier t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX