At the Chicago Auto Show, Hyundai basically gave the green crowd an i-Blue rerun. For Geneva, the Korean company is bringing out some fresh goods. The coolest will likely be the HED-5 concept (above), a six-seat crossover that is supposed to get "exceptional fuel economy." Hyundai isn't saying much about the HED-5 other than it is made with "revolutionary materials and construction techniques have been developed in co-operation with innovation partners such as Recaro, Bayer and LG." That last na
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX