One of the smallest US states continues to be one of the biggest proponents of electric-vehicle adoption, and is now offering special electric-use charging rates for folks who install EV charging stations. The Hawaiian Electric Co. (HECO) has received approval from the state's Public Utilities Commission to offer electric-vehicle pilot charging rates, in which businesses that install fast-charging stations get special, lower electricity-usage rates. Additionally, the state will allow HECO to ope
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX