One of the smallest US states continues to be one of the biggest proponents of electric-vehicle adoption, and is now offering special electric-use charging rates for folks who install EV charging stations. The Hawaiian Electric Co. (HECO) has received approval from the state's Public Utilities Commission to offer electric-vehicle pilot charging rates, in which businesses that install fast-charging stations get special, lower electricity-usage rates. Additionally, the state will allow HECO to ope
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!