There are parts of cars we expect to break down over time, and there are those we take for granted. The locking mechanism on a door, for example, is surely an example of the latter, but meant the difference between life and death for a 14-year-old girl in Madera, California.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX