Never underestimate how much fun can be had by tricking drive-thru workers into believing you're actually a decapitated corpse. That old chestnut just never gets tired. YouTube user MagicofRahat is back at it again, tormenting fast-food workers with a bit of light-hearted fun. While we've seen him pull all sorts of pranks in the past, including pretending to pass out in the drive through, using a scary doll in the driver's seat and simply pretending like there's no one driving the car, this is p
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!