Never underestimate how much fun can be had by tricking drive-thru workers into believing you're actually a decapitated corpse. That old chestnut just never gets tired. YouTube user MagicofRahat is back at it again, tormenting fast-food workers with a bit of light-hearted fun. While we've seen him pull all sorts of pranks in the past, including pretending to pass out in the drive through, using a scary doll in the driver's seat and simply pretending like there's no one driving the car, this is p
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX