ClipperCreek may not be offering the least expensive Level 2 home-charging station on the US market, as it says it is, but it's not too far off the mark and gives the Golden State something to be proud of. The California-based company just starting selling its HCS-40 product, a 30-amp, 240-volt Level 2 charging station with a retail price of $590. The station is indoor-outdoor rated, includes a 25-foot long cable and comes equipped with a three-year warranty. ClipperCreek says installation is pr
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX