When it came down to it, the best of show winner at the 2007 Pebble Beach Concourse d'Elegance ended up being both a logical and surprising choice. It's a representative of the featured marque. It had elegant and long lines. It had a very colorful history to match its colorful exterior. It attracted a lot of attention parked high above the water along the coastline beside the 18th fairway at the Pebble Beach Golf Links, and yet it somehow didn't seem to capture our attention as much as a few oth
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX