Harley-Davidson is making some room on its dealers' showroom floors. The motorcycle manufacturer has announced it will kill off a total of six models for 2014, including the XR1200X Sportster, FXS Softail Blackline and the FLHTC Electra Glide Classic. The company says it's pulling the plug on the bikes to "optimize the number of choices available," according to VisorDown, and to "reduce product overlap." We imagine it also has something to do with the fact that Harley-Davidson saw sales decline
Harley Davidson Xr1200x
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX