Icon is known for its stylized motorcycle helmets and gear, but it also builds themed, custom motorcycles, too. The folks over at Icon most recently built Iron Lung, which started out as a 1991 Harley-Davidson Sportster. Of course, it now looks nothing like the bike on which it's based - more like what Harley might have produced if it got into road racing a couple decades ago.
Harley Davidson Sportster
We've covered the recent trend in booming scooter sales, but what about motorcycle sales? It seems that smaller displacement bikes are selling well due to their comparatively low cost of entry and good fuel mileage. Even Harley-Davidson has seen an increase in sales of its smaller models. Though The Motor Company has seen overall sales go down 12.8 percent in the first quarter as casual riders choose to hang on to their old bikes a bit longer, the Sportster has proven a bright spot for many HD d
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX