Harley-Davidson shocked the motorcycling world when it unveiled its Livewire electric bike concept earlier this year. It seemed to go from vague rumors to a full-on, existing piece of machinery in just a matter of days. Even more amazing, the company immediately launched a test-ride campaign throughout the US to gather the opinions of the brand's fans. Of course, if you're Jay Leno, such exotic machinery comes straight to your front door – because he is a huge fan, for starters, though the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX