Volkswagen Eos White Nights – Click above for high-res image gallery
Lexus has been struggling like every other automaker in the US, but it's hoping to get some help at the showroom floor with the all-new RX450h and the new IS convertibles. With the IS C launch scheduled for late May and the RX450h in line for a mid-summer debut, Toyota's luxury arm has announced pricing to help keep interest strong.
The 2009 BMW Z4 has been caught out testing again, and by the look of it, the cloth roof is going to go away. The last batch of shots left people wondering what kind of roof the little coupe would wear, with many predicting a continuation of the cloth hood. These shots, however, give a pretty good indication of a retractable hardtop. Instead of the 3-Series' three-piece folding top, the Z4 will merely fold in two. If the shots don't lie, then the SLK won't be able to lord it's folding metal over
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX