During Ferrari's press conference in Detroit this January, the Italian stallions will be pulling the wraps of a new 2+2 coupe-cabriolet, complete with a folding hardtop.
Our reader Mike, tipped us off to an article in the Times of Malta that discusses the development of a hard top folding system for the Ford Mustang. The setup, developed by Peter Muscat, a Detroit ex-pat, folds into what looks like two pieces and resides in the space normally reserved for its cloth counterpart. The powered roof will come down in 30 seconds, although an upgrade will cut off another seven seconds, and won't utilize any space in the trunk, since, according to the article, "golf-mad
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX