The Greaseball Challenge charity car rally is kicking off this week with a launch party on Thursday and to celebrate Emily Horgan and her team have launched the official Greaseball website and blog. Four teams are leaving from Washington, D.C. in two Mercedes, a VW Rabbit and a van while a fifth team departs from Denver, Colorado in a pick-up. Grease for fuel is being supplied this week by the World Bank and the Hard Rock cafe.
Hard Rock Cafe
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Hard Rock Cafe Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!