Falling stock prices are giving the German automaker the birthday blues. Investors are worried about the company's future outlook against luxury rivals.
Coaches like to say that there's no "i" in team. At least one BMW executive is saying the company's not sure if there are any more "i"s in its near future. BMW executive Harald Krueger indicated that the German automaker is holding back on any i-project plans besides the i3 city car and i8 plug-in hybrid sports car until the company gets a better idea of how those models are selling, Reuters says. Bimmer has spent about $2.7 billion on the plug-in sub-brand and says it's taken more than 11,000 o
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX