Fathers jealous of the HUMMER Happy Meal toy will no longer have to resort to ordering lunch in a colorful cardboard box to share in the fun. HUMMER announced today that a new HUMMER toy will join the current lineup of eight that the brand has been stuffing in Happy Meal boxes since the beginning of the month, but this one will only be available at HUMMER dealerships.
When McDonalds announced that it had teamed up with GM on a new HUMMER-themed Happy Meal, it seemed like a no-brainer. Kids like Happy Meals, kids like trucks, and everybody knows HUMMER. You don't need a degree in marketing to figure out that putting these elements together would be a hit for all involved.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX