"Showing up is 80 percent of life," Woody Allen once famously said. Ask the students at the Netherlands' Han University of Applied Sciences who competed in the Shell Eco-Marathon Europe, and they may say that the director/actor was understating his point. Because just getting their car to the starting line of the contest was a victory in itself.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX