Hamann Motorsport made a big splash at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show with a modified Lamborghini Aventador. The metallic orange monster has been rechristened the Hamann Nervudo, and packs an extra 60 horsepower and 34 pound-feet of torque, thanks to a few tweaks to the ECU. The other big mechanical change is an optional exhaust, which we're told exists solely to spit fire. Doesn't the Aventador do that already?
We've come to rely on Hamann to supply the world with a range of over-the-top modified vehicles. While the company's tastes rarely dovetail with our own, we're absolutely smitten with the memoR on display at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show. The company apparently set forth with the intention of giving the McLaren MP4-12C a more aggressive exterior. Mission accomplished.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX