Have you ever wondered whether a Raptor would beat a Warthog in a race? Wonder no more.
343 Studios is preparing its Halo 4 video game for release on November 6, and someone there had the sensational idea to commission a life-sized M12 Force Application Vehicle, otherwise known as a Warthog. G4's X-Play program visited Aria, an Irvine, California company whose custom build work we've seen at SEMA, to see how the electronic specs are being translated into a full-scale drivable Brute-killing machine.
We're convinced that Forza Motorsport is out to take over the universe. With the racing simulator's only real competitor, Gran Turismo, sucking wind, the title is kicking in teeth and taking what it wants. An example, you ask? Not only will Forza 4 feature the M12 FAV Warthog from Halo, the combat vehicle will receive an introduction from none other than Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear fame. How's that for a few of your favorite worlds colliding? Word has it that the Warthog isn't the only vehicle t
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!