343 Studios is preparing its Halo 4 video game for release on November 6, and someone there had the sensational idea to commission a life-sized M12 Force Application Vehicle, otherwise known as a Warthog. G4's X-Play program visited Aria, an Irvine, California company whose custom build work we've seen at SEMA, to see how the electronic specs are being translated into a full-scale drivable Brute-killing machine.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX