Oh, Canada, indeed. A husband-and-wife team set out to see what kind of fuel economy numbers they could get out of a Chevrolet Cruze Diesel on a transcontinental drive, and they ended up hitting some pretty impressive numbers. The team, according to their Driving.ca blog, averaged 4.3 liters of fuel use per 100 kilometers for their 5,956-kilometer (3,701-mile) jaunt from Vancouver to Halifax. That maps out to about 55 miles per gallon. And the drivers weren't total slow pokes, averaging about 50
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX