Oh, Canada, indeed. A husband-and-wife team set out to see what kind of fuel economy numbers they could get out of a Chevrolet Cruze Diesel on a transcontinental drive, and they ended up hitting some pretty impressive numbers. The team, according to their Driving.ca blog, averaged 4.3 liters of fuel use per 100 kilometers for their 5,956-kilometer (3,701-mile) jaunt from Vancouver to Halifax. That maps out to about 55 miles per gallon. And the drivers weren't total slow pokes, averaging about 50
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!