Mazda made it clear at the beginning of this auto show season that each of the three concepts it debuted would be more production ready than the last. First there was the Nagare concept that debuted at the LA Auto Show, and then came the Ryuga concept that was shown at the Detroit Auto Show. The final concept, called the Hakaze, debuted this month in Geneva, and according to a report from Auto Express is destined to inspire the design of a production CUV called the CX-5.
- John Neff
- Feb 21, 2007
click above image to view all the new Hakaze photos
- Dane Muldoon
- Feb 5, 2007
Click on the image for a gallery of high-res images of the Mazda Hakaze design concept.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models