2008 Corvette Z06 Special Edition – Click above for high-res image gallery
Both General Motors and Nissan North America have announced they will be donating over $100,000 each to aid the earthquake relief effort in Haiti. If you haven't seen the news lately, a magnitude 7.0 earthquake struck Haiti on January 12 near Port-au-Pince, killing tens of thousands of people (maybe over 100,000) and destroying the country's infrastructure. Governments and companies from all over the world have pledged aid for the victims and this broken nation, but so far GM and Nissan's Americ
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX