Mother Nature has done her share of damage to cars over the past twelve months. Less than a year after Superstorm Sandy took out 250,000 cars and trucks, tennis ball-sized hail fell from the Mississippi sky this week and pummeled countless unprotected vehicles. Initial estimates say that more than 1,000 cars and trucks were damaged - hundreds at a large dealer mall where new vehicles are sold, and hundreds more near Nissan's assembly plant in Canton – plus those already registered by priva
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX