Judging by the destruction the Oklahoma City area experienced earlier this week, residents are going to need a lot of help in coming months. Fortunately, a number of automakers – including General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, Volkswagen, Honda and Toyota – have stepped up to donate money, supplies and vehicles to aid in the recovery and rebuilding processes.
Habitat For Humanity
Dan Akerson will be taking a final parade lap at this weekend's Woodward Dream Cruise. No, much to the chagrin of the punditry, he's not stepping down as CEO of General Motors, just driving his 1958 Chevrolet Corvette for the last time before sending it off to auction for charity.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX