Judging by the destruction the Oklahoma City area experienced earlier this week, residents are going to need a lot of help in coming months. Fortunately, a number of automakers – including General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, Volkswagen, Honda and Toyota – have stepped up to donate money, supplies and vehicles to aid in the recovery and rebuilding processes.
Habitat For Humanity
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- May 24, 2013
- Jeff Sabatini
- Aug 17, 2012
Dan Akerson will be taking a final parade lap at this weekend's Woodward Dream Cruise. No, much to the chagrin of the punditry, he's not stepping down as CEO of General Motors, just driving his 1958 Chevrolet Corvette for the last time before sending it off to auction for charity.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models