Gene Haas, co-owner of former NASCAR champion team Stewart-Haas Racing, has officially received a Formula One team license by the FIA. The new squad could begin racing as soon as the 2015 F1 season.
Haas Stewart Racing
An American team seeks to enter Formula One, take two. It's been four years since USF1 played the jilt to Bernie's circus, no-showing at the beginning of the 2010 season. Now NASCAR team owner Gene Haas, of Stewart-Haas Racing, has "responded to the FIA's 'call for expression of interest'" in forming an F1 team to race in the 2015 or 2016 season according to a report in German magazine Auto Motor und Sport. The governing body of motorsports, the FIA, opened a tender process for new teams, with i
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX