"H2R" is the title of a project developed by Danish-Icelandic artist Olafur Eliasson. What's it all about? This is BMW's 16th art car in which the outer shell is replaced by ice. The H2R is a racing car powered by hydrogen, and it was developed to achieve speed records in terms of "sustainable mobility" (their words). Olafur Eliasson has removed the outer covering of the H2R prototype and replaced it with a complex skin of two reflecting layers of superimposed metal spanning the body of the car.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!