BMW Hydrogen 7 - click above for high-res image gallery
At the recent Honda FCX event at Laguna Seca Raceway, AutoblogGreen had the opportunity to spend some time talking to Dr. Joan Ogden and Stephen Ellis. Dr. Ogden is Associate Professor of Environmental Science and Policy at the University of California, Davis and an Associate Energy Policy Analyst and Co-Director of the Hydrogen Pathway Program at the Institute of Transportation Studies (ITS-Davis). Mr. Ellis is the manager of Fuel Cell and Alternative Fuel marketing for American Honda Motor Co.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies