Ken Block is a talented man, no doubt about it. Though we wish – and we're sure he'd wholeheartedly agree – that his talents led to a few major race wins, Block is nothing if not an effective marketer of his own brand. And, as any budding internet video machine (over 140 million YouTube views for Block's Gymkhana series) can tell you, a web video is hardly a web video unless it's first been teased.
A new car, updated livery and a fresh set of tires can only mean one thing for Ken Block – a new Gymkhana video is in the works, and it's slated to take over YouTube sometime this summer. The new instrument of driving precision and rubber destruction is Block's Ford Fiesta Hybrid Function Hoon Vehicle.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX