Toyota Land Cruiser Prado spy shots -- Click above for image gallery
According to Ward's Auto, Lexus' GX SUV will finally be relieved of duty when a new model comes calling this autumn. The mid-size body-on-frame GX has been serving essentially unaltered since 2003, and dealerships have been struggling to sell them in recent years, with April deliveries down some 66.1% year-over-year.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies