Sadly, Volkswagen looks ready to pull the plug on its GX3 project, which only weeks ago looked set to put the three-wheeled star of this year's L.A. Auto Show in U.S. showrooms by 2007. AutoWeek reports that concerns about U.S. liability laws have driven a stake through the heart of the project, which, although not officially dead, is at best on life-support.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies