Gullwing America specializes in what it calls "retro styling meets modern technology." It's next demonstration of that is the convertible above, a stylized recreation of the 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SC (inset) supported by the structure of a 2012 SLS AMG Roadster. Commissioned by a client in Eastern Europe, the resulting car is called the 300 SLC.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Feb 14, 2013
- Noah Joseph
- Sep 21, 2011
You'd be forgiven for thinking that Gullwing America was all about the classic Mercedes-Benz 300 SL and its modern-day successor, the SLS AMG. But disregarding the name, the company has stepped out of Stuttgart's shadow for its latest classic recreation.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models