With apologies (and due credit) to the R8, it's with rally cars and premium hot hatches that we'd more closely associate Audi than with supercars. Yet when the head of Audi's competition department left to start his own outfit, it was a belligerent, low-slung supercar that he developed.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX