With apologies (and due credit) to the R8, it's with rally cars and premium hot hatches that we'd more closely associate Audi than with supercars. Yet when the head of Audi's competition department left to start his own outfit, it was a belligerent, low-slung supercar that he developed.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Gumpert Explosion Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!