It may not be pretty – eye of the beholder and all that – but the Gumpert Apollo is one serious ride. But as hardcore as the Apollo is, the eponymous former Audi Sport director behind the niche German automaker apparently wasn't satisfied leaving fast enough alone, so the company unveiled the Apollo Speed at this year's Geneva auto show. But that was just about the last we heard of it, until now, as spy shots of the super-Gumpert lapping the Nurburgring have surfaced online.
Gumpert Apollo Speed
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX