It may not be pretty – eye of the beholder and all that – but the Gumpert Apollo is one serious ride. But as hardcore as the Apollo is, the eponymous former Audi Sport director behind the niche German automaker apparently wasn't satisfied leaving fast enough alone, so the company unveiled the Apollo Speed at this year's Geneva auto show. But that was just about the last we heard of it, until now, as spy shots of the super-Gumpert lapping the Nurburgring have surfaced online.
Gumpert Apollo Speed
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Gumpert Apollo Speed Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!