If the usual array of premium automotive branded timepieces presented here on Autoblog isn't exactly your taste, you may want to check out the latest from Nixon. The fresh skater-culture brand has teamed up with the organizers of the Gumball 3000 to roll out a special set of watches and headphones geared towards participants and fans alike.
Earlier today, we got word from Team Polizei founder Alex Roy that a court in Macedonia found Nick Morely responsible for the deaths of the Cepuljoskis, which resulted after his Porsche Turbo struck the couple during the 2007 Gumball Rally. At this point, however, the court has decided to release Morely on a suspended sentence.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX