Late last year, Rick Wagoner, Bob Nardelli and Alan Mulally each climbed aboard their own company-provided private jets in lieu of commercial flight – or, alternatively, one of their company's own vehicles – to go before Congress and ask for a bailout. In the public eye, at least, that move was – to put it mildly – a mistake.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX