Could there be a car that could lead us to forgive Chrysler for the unloved Dodge Caliber? Yes, and it's called the 2014 Fiat Ottimo. This is the hatchback version of the Fiat Viaggio – a Fiat-badged Dodge Dart – that we heard about back in April, and it was just unveiled at the Guangzhou Motor Show to be built and sold in China next year.
Just in case you thought the Youabian Puma wasn't the craziest thing you'd see all auto show season, China's got you covered. Our friends over at Car News China found this gem, the WitStar Concept from Guangzhou Auto, sitting on the show floor at the Guangzhou Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX