Click the image above more for shots.
- Damon Lavrinc
- Aug 25, 2007
According to a variety of reports circulating the web, it's been confirmed by Weismann that a V10-version of its retrotastic coupe will be making its official debut in Frankfurt next month. Based off the company's current coupe, the GT MF 5 will be sporting a BMW-sourced 507 HP V10, the same found in the M5/M6.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models