The GTM 40TR (Track and Race) was initially going to be made available with a naturally aspirated 2.0L Type R powerplant from Honda rated at 220bhp. In response to feedback, however, the niche automaker has added a turbocharger to the engine, raising output to an even 300bhp. The 40TR is now expected to reach 60 mph in just 3.5 seconds and reach speeds in excess of 150 mph.
Earlier this month we showed you a rendering of the GTM 40TR, a bare-framed racer with two seats strapped to a Honda Type R engine (reports have power ranging from 197 bhp to 220). It looked just as minimalist if not more than the Ariel Atom, a car to which the GTM has been constantly compared. Courtesy of Coolbrit.net, we now have a couple pics of the 40TR, which show that indeed, the drawing didn't lie. It's hard to judge a car like this or the Atom on aesthetics, when it's quite obvious the e
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX