Fresh off helping the Oklahoma State Legislature to write a new law to help restorers of vintage cars, Classic Recreations has announced the availability of the "Venom" version of its Shelby GT500CR. From the outside, the Venom appears to be identical to the standard GT500CR model, but under the hood lurks a ProCharger F1-R centrifugal supercharger to boost output of the 427-cubic-inch V8 to 780 horsepower.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX