Tommy Milner made his mark driving for BMW Rahal Letterman in last year's ALMS series alongside Bill Auberlen and Dirk Werner. Together, they won the team and manufacturer championships in the ALMS GT Class. Milner also managed to win the Dubai 24 Hour race overall in the Need For Speed BMW Z4. This year, Milner's behind the wheel of the Compuware GT2 Corvette C6.R, and managed 3rd in class at Sebring. To promote Need For Speed Shift 2: Unleashed, Milner took some hot laps of Mazda R
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX