The FIA GT1 World Championship is among our favorites simply because it fields some of the most lust-worthy machinery in all of racingdom. Having been dominated in its inaugural seasons by the Maserati MC12 (for all intents and purposes the racing version of the Ferrari Enzo), the GT1 series has featured competition models of the McLaren MP4-12C, Nissan GT-R, Ford GT and Lamborghini Murcielago, to name just a few. But metal alone hasn't been enough to make the series a success.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX