If it seems to you that just about every year the powers-that-be change the classes in Le Mans racing, well, you're not far off. The racing categories for various vehicles is constantly in flux, with organizers at the ACO forever seeking out the right balance between various categories to keep the racing action competitive. And so it should come as little surprise that the ACO has tweaked the regs yet again for the 2012 championship.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX