Volkswagen has chosen to really expand its performance-tuned portfolio at this year's Chicago Auto Show, bringing along a couple of new Beetles destined for model year 2014, as well as a pair of freshened GTI packages that you'll be able to buy almost right away.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX