A few months ago, eBay Motors challenged four teams to a build-off contest to be aired on its BUILT web series. The top garages were all tasked with sourcing vehicles and parts only from eBay, transforming each machine into something special and then offering up the finished product for sale through an eBay auction with all proceeds from the sales going to charity.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!