Now even the long tailpipes will be clean. Green Star Products, a maker of biodiesel and other green products, has built a nearly carbon neutral biodiesel plant near Glenns Ferry Idaho. The GSPI Consortium says it is the world's first nearly carbon neutral biodiesel plant. It works like this. The system uses a "continuous flow waterless process" to make biodiesel which "requires less than one-third the electrical energy to operate versus existing batch plants". The plant will also use generators
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!