Now even the long tailpipes will be clean. Green Star Products, a maker of biodiesel and other green products, has built a nearly carbon neutral biodiesel plant near Glenns Ferry Idaho. The GSPI Consortium says it is the world's first nearly carbon neutral biodiesel plant. It works like this. The system uses a "continuous flow waterless process" to make biodiesel which "requires less than one-third the electrical energy to operate versus existing batch plants". The plant will also use generators
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!