Another country heard from – this time, a mole in Lexus of Europe has announced via the corporate Twitter account that the LFA's V10 will definitely not be going into the GS F. The supercar's 10-pot wonder is "bespoke to LFA," which is ur-English for something custom made, but in this case we'll take to mean "None of you can have this engine if you don't drive an LFA."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX