The SC 430 wasn't exactly a hot ticket item, but it was the only Lexus model available with two doors until the model was discontinued in 2010. That could change for the 2014 model year, as Inside Line reports that Lexus is primed to unleash a coupe version of the all-new GS.
Given a moment's thought, it's a little surprising that Lexus, a luxury brand that changed the game, has never run an ad during the Super Bowl. But the home of L-Finesse not only has nine new or updated cars coming out this year, led by the 2013 GS, it has a new attitude, which will be "uncontained" in a 30-second spot while the Niners play the Patriots the NFL champion is decided.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino