YouTube user Speedracer38 snagged a chance to see how one of the most expensive vehicles in the world, a Pagani Huayra, handled a trip to the grocery store.
- Chris Bruce
- May 26, 2014
Have you every been in the grocery store after watching an exciting race on TV and you started sliding the shopping cart around corners and clipping apexes, until you scared an old lady buying flour? That could be just us, but apparently Renault understands the feeling.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models