Gazoo Racing has teased a new take on the Toyota GT86 (our Scion FR-S) that it is bringing to next week's Tokyo Auto Salon. Having only posted a picture of the coupe's rear wing and backlight on its Facebook page, we have no idea what the rest of the concept will offer. If last year's introduction is any guide, there should be plenty more bodykit and power to go along with that wing.
Grmn Sports Fr Concept Platinum
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX