This year's Monaco Grand Prix saw the usual "grid girls" replaced with male models, and four-time Formula One world champion Sebastian Vettel was less than impressed with the change.
- Chris Bruce
- Apr 4, 2015
The FIA World Endurance Championship is no longer going to have grid girls standing by the cars at the beginning of each race starting from the Six Hours of Silverstone in April.
- Zach Bowman
- Jun 1, 2010
The dangers of motorsport – Click above to watch video after the jump
- Frank Filipponio
- Apr 19, 2010
2010 Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach Grid Girls – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models